County Legal Resources
- Divorce / Legal Separation
Our Divorce and Legal Separation page has links to statewide forms and guides.
- Abridgment of Judgment of Divorce (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Court Forms (Barron Clerk of Court)
Divorce, child support revision, contempt, custody, health care provisions, income withholding, restraining orders, small claims, visitation, and passport applications
- Divorce (Calumet Clerk of court)
- How to fill out family court forms - webcasts (Waukesha Clerk of Court)
- Request for mediation (Portage Clerk of court)
For legal custody, placement, or other family related issues.
- Basic guide to divorce (Waukesha Clerk of Court)
Steps for filing a divorce in Waukesha County, including forms, service, temporary hearings, and the pre-trial conference
- Checklist for Contested Divorce or Legal Separation (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Checklist for Uncontested Divorce or Legal Separation (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Collaborative Divorce (Green County Family Court)
- Divorce (Rock Clerk of Court)
- Divorce / Legal Separation (Milwaukee Justice Center (MJC))
- Divorce or Legal Separation Checklists - joint or separately, with or without children (St. Croix Clerk of Court)
Checklists are linked together along with other guides on this page.
- Divorce Process (Green County Family Court)
- Divorce/Legal Separation (Waukesha Circuit Court)
Guided resource to the divorce process, procedures and forms.
- Divorce/Legal Separation/Annulment, Paternity, Family Court Information (Marathon Clerk of Court)
- Family Guides and Forms (Eau Claire Clerk of Court)
Filing for divorce, enforcing a court order, modify or change a court order.
- Filing for divorce (Eau Claire Clerk of Court)
- Instructions for Service by Publication for a Divorce, Legal Separation, or Annulment (Dane Clerk of Court)
- Moving On: A Guide to Pro Se Divorce (Dane County Bar Association)
- Moving On: Your Divorce Trial (Dane County Bar Association)