County Legal Resources
Our Real Property page has more links about property ownership.
- Affidavit of Correction (Brown Register of Deeds)
- Affidavit of Correction (Jefferson Register of Deeds)
- Birth, Marriage, Domestic Partnership, and Death Record Applications; Real Estate Record Copies (Brown Register of Deeds)
- Deed and Property Forms (Kenosha Register of Deeds)
Warranty deed, birth, marriage, domestic partnership, death certificate applications.
- General Forms (LaCrosse Register of Deeds)
Vital record verification, firm name registration, land contracts, transfer by affidavit, transfer on death to beneficiary, warranty deeds
- Land Records Search (Langlade Land Records Dept)
- Land Use Permit (Rusk Zoning)
- Real estate forms (Winnebago Register of Deeds)
- Request to Approve Sale of Ward Property (Douglas Register of Deeds)
- Warranty Deed (Kenosha Register of Deeds)
- County Procedure FAQs (Douglas County Clerk, County Court)
Adoption, child support, county clerk, courts, district attorney, child abuse, planning & zoning, probate, real property, register of deeds, victims/witnesses
- Deeds (Instruments of Conveyance) (Dane Register of Deeds)
General information about deeds.
- Information about deeds (instruments of conveyance) (Chippewa Register of Deeds)
- Interactive GIS Map & Property Tax Data (Wood Planning & Zoning)
- Land Records Search (Oneida County)
- Married Name on Deed (Dane Register of Deeds)
- Real estate definitions (Dane Register of Deeds)
- Recording Real Estate Document (St. Croix Register of Deeds)