Court & Justice Statistics
Wisconsin & State
- Court Statistics Project (National Center for State Courts)
- Statistical Analysis
Centers (Justice Research and Statistics Assoc.)
Contact information for state agencies that collect, analyze & disseminate justice data.
- WI Court System
- WI Supreme Court Monthly Statistical Reports
- WI Court of Appeals Statistical Reports
Circuit Court Statistical Reports, 1998-
Summary statistical information on circuit court activity such as divorce, domestic abuse, personal injury, property damage, medical malpractice, etc. Statewide, county and judicial district summaries are available.
- WI Municipal Court Statistical Reports
- WI Justice Statistics (WI Justice Programs Statistical Analysis Center)
Uniform crime reporting, crime reports.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
Statistics about: crime & victims, criminal offenders, law enforcement, prosecution, courts & sentencing, the Federal Justice System, corrections, criminal record systems, expenditures & employment, and special topics such as drugs & crime, homicide trends, firearms & crime, reentry trends, and international statistics.
- Data for Analysis
Construct data tables on criminal offenses from the Uniform Crime Reports, homicide trends and characteristics for all 50 states & localities of more than 250,000 population, and law enforcement management & administrative statistics. Access spreadsheets on crime, justice and sociodemographic variables.
- Data for Analysis
- Crime & Justice Atlas (Justice Research & Statistics Assoc.)
- Federal Court Management Statistics (U.S.Courts.gov)
- International Criminal Statistics (Interpol )
- Judicial Business of the United States Courts of the Seventh Circuit
- Judicial Facts & Figures (Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts)
- National Archive of Criminal Justice Data
- Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (Syracuse Univ.)
TRAC provides data necessary to track federal staffing, spending & enforcement activities. TRAC features maps, graphs, and thousands of pages of tables & supporting materials. Includes information on the FBI, IRS, DEA, ATF, INS & U.S. Customs Service. TRAC also offers a subscription service, TRACFED, which provides customized data on many topics, eg. for each federal judge: types of cases handled, frequency of criminal defendant conviction, average length of sentence, comparison of sentence length to that of other judges, etc.
- U.S. Sentencing Commission Federal Sentencing Statistics