Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Admiralty and Maritime Jurisdiction (Federal Judicial Center)
- Agencies / Organizations
- Glossary of Shipping Terms (U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Maritime Administration)
- International Tribunal for
the Law of the Sea (United Nations)
Judgments and resolutions.
- Public trust doctrine (WI Legislative Council)
- Oceans and Law of the Sea (United Nations)
Conventions & related agreements, UN documents, coastal state legislation & treaties regarding maritime boundaries, etc.
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- U.S. Code: Title 14 "Coast Guard"
- U.S. Code: Title 28, sec. 1333 "Admiralty, Maritime and Prize Cases"
- U.S. Code: Title 33 "Navigation and Navigable Waters"
- U.S. Code: Title 46 "Shipping"
- CFR Title 33 "Navigation & Navigable Waters"
- CFR Title 46 "Shipping"
- Navigation Rules: International & Inland (U.S. Coast Guard)
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.