Notary Public / Electronic Signatures / Authentication
- Agencies & Organizations
- How Do I Find a Local Notary Public? (WI State Law Library)
- Notary Public Information (WI Dept. of Financial Institutions)
- Notary Public Forms / Applications (WI Dept. of Financial Institutions)
and Authentication Services (U.S. Dept. of State)
Includes notarial functions of consuls, notaries abroad, authentication of academic credentials, etc.
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.)
- WI Statutes: ch. 137 "Authentications: Notaries and Commissioners of Deeds; Electronic Signatures"
- WI Statutes: ch. 140 "Notaries Public; Notarial Acts"
- U.S. Code: 15 USC 7001-7006 "Electronic Records and Signatures in Commerce"
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.