- Biographical Directory of the U.S. Congress, 1774 - present
- Political Graveyard
Biographical information on deceased U.S. politicians
- Presidents, U.S.
- Public Papers of the Presidents of the United States (Univ. of Michigan, Hoover Administration, 1929- )
- HeritageQuest Online (BadgerLink)
Compilation of genealogical and historical sources, including census and cemetery records, directories, and more.
- WI Genealogy Research (Wisconsin Historical Society)
Contains pre-1907 vital records, including birth, death and marriage records as well as 150,000 Wisconsin Name Index records, including biographical sketches, obituaries, and newspaper articles published before 2000.
- Women's Legal History Biography Project
- Bluebook Abbreviations of Law Review Titles
- Cardiff Index to Legal Abbreviations
- Understand Legal Citations
- Reading Legal Citations (Boston College Law Library)