Wisconsin Children's Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Children 324A (2018)
Continuing Need of Protection or Services (April 21, 2006, and where 2017 Wis. Act 256 does not apply) [Wis. Stat. § 48.415(2)(a)]
Last revised in 2018.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
- Brown County v. Shannon R.
2005 WI 160, 286 Wis.2d 278, 706 N.W.2d 269
- In re T.M.S.
152 Wis.2d 345, 448 N.W.2d 282 (Ct. App. 1989)
- Jefferson County Dep't of Human Services v. J.V.
Appeal No. 2622
- Kenosha County v. Jodie W.
2006 WI 93, 293 Wis.2d 530, 716 N.W.2d 845
- LaCrosse County v. Tara P.
2002 WI App 84, 252 Wis.2d 179, 643 N.W.2d 194
- Portage County Department of Health and Human Services v. Tanya G.
Appeal No. 2014AP86
- Portage County Department of Health and Human Services v. Julie G.
Appeal No. 2014AP1057
- Sheboygan County DHHS v. Tanya M.B.
2010 WI 55, 325 Wis.2d 524, 785 N.W.2d 369
- St. Croix County Dept of Health and Human Services v. Michael D.
2016 WI 35
- State v. Gloria C.
Appeal No. 2012AP1693 (unpublished)
- State v. Kiwana L.
Appeal No. 2014AP2306
- State v. Stacee P.
Appeal No. 2012AP167 (unpublished)
- Waukesha County v. Steven H.
2000 WI 28, 233 Wis.2d 344, 607 N.W.2d 607
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Children's Jury Instructions, volume 1.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Children 324A (2018)
The Wisconsin Children's Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Juvenile Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.