Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions
Wis. JI—Civil 1336 (2008)
Railroad Crossing: Driver's Duty
Last revised in 2008.
Download this jury instructionWord PDF
- Bellrichard v. Chicago & N. W. Ry.
247 Wis. 569, 20 N.W.2d 710
- Bembister v. Aero Auto Parts
7 Wis.2d 54, 95 N.W.2d 778
- Keegan v. Chicago, M., St. P. & P. R.R.
251 Wis. 7, 27 N.W.2d 739
- Odgers v. Minneapolis, St. P. & S. S. M. Ry.
261 Wis. 363, 52 N.W.2d 917
- White v. Minneapolis, St. P. & S. S. M. Ry.
147 Wis. 141, 133 N.W. 148
This instruction is also found in the print edition of the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions, volume 1.
Cite this instruction as: Wis. JI—Civil 1336 (2008)
The Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions are created and edited by the Wisconsin Civil Jury Instructions Committee of the Wisconsin Judicial Conference. Instructions include contributions from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School, and are used with its permission.