Log in to databases with a library card
HeinOnline is accessible by library card holders who work at a firm or organization with fewer than 25 attorneys.
To sign on to HeinOnline
- Have your library card in hand and point your web browser to the Wisconsin State Law Library home page.
- From the home page, click on Search and choose Articles & Journals.
- From the Articles & Journals page, click on HeinOnline
- You will then be prompted for your name and library card number.
- Click submit after entering this information.
What information will you find on HeinOnline?
- Full text law reviews, most dating back to the inception of the law journal
- United States Code (historical and current copies)
- Archived copies of the Code of Federal Regulations and the Federal Register
- A database of “Legal Classics,” such as Cohen on Indian Law and Blackstone’s Commentaries
- U.S. Attorney General Opinions
- Legislative Histories and more.
Related tutorials on our Webpage
Additional tutorials from HeinOnline
- Using the Navigation Trail to Get Around in HeinOnline
- Finding the Coverage Information for a Title
- Quick Start Guide to HeinOnline