- Lottery, Contest, and Sweepstakes Scams (WI Dept. of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection)
- Prize Offers & Sweepstakes (WI Dept. of Agriculture, Trade & Consumer Protection)
- Prize Offers (Federal Trade Commission)
- Charitable Gaming (WI Dept. of Administration)
The Law (Additional statutes, regulations & opinions may apply to your specific situation.
- WI Statutes: s. 100.16 - 100.171 "Prize Notices & Guessing Contests"
- WI Statutes: ch. 945 "Gambling"
- WI Admin. Code: ATCP 109.02 (2) "Freezer Meat and Food Service Plans: Price Concessions and Special Offers"
- WI Admin. Code: ATCP 123.10 (1) "Telecommunications and Cable Television Services: Prohibited Practices"
- WI Admin.
Code: ATCP 127 "Direct Marketing"
See "Prize Promotions" within the various subchapters.
- U.S. Code: 39 USC 3017 "Nonmailable Skill Contests or Sweepstakes Matter; Notification to Prohibit Mailings"
Search for more statutes, regulations & opinions.